This is a DUBturbo review, if you’re looking for the software itself you can find that here.
So what are the major problems that you run into when it comes to music software? Ease of use, actually recording sounds and having beats to choose from yourself right? Well those are the problems that DubTurbo seeks to solve. So what are you going to find with this program? Does it resolve those issues that you’ve been looking to fix?
The only way that you can figure out if this music production software is right for you, is with what’s on offer. No DubTurbo review can actually tell you better than just a list on what you get if you buy the software:
- Step by step tutorial videos on how to use DUBturbo, so you’re an expert before you start.
- MP3 export ability, so that you can actually get your music in an easy to use and versatile format.
- Thousands of prerecorded sounds to choose from, so you don’t have to be able to play an instrument to record.
- Recording ability, so you can add vocals, or your own instruments.
- Custom beat system, so you can make up literally any drum beat you could possibly want.
- Most effects are so easy to use you can manipulate and add them in just 5 minutes.
If this sounds like something you’re interested in, then Just have a look here.
What you’ll discover with DUBturbo, is that it’s different than many programs because you can produce beats, but then you’re also able to edit as well. Bar for bar you’re able to edit to the millisecond and control just about all the sound that you could possibly want in a truly incredible way.
The only problem with DUBturbo is how much time you’re going to spend with the software. You will discover that this is really the program that’s going to make all the difference, and you’ll also find that it’s going to be easy to use, as well as simple for you to work no matter what.